Junior Administrator / Junior Contracts Administrator
Job Title: Junior Administrator
Location: Wooburn Green, Bucks
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading IT services and solutions provider offering end-to-end IT solutions for commercial and public sector organisations. Ranked among the UK's top 50 IT companies, the Group has gained a reputation for providing a consistently high quality service that has delivered long-term strategic relationships with both customers and suppliers.
You'll be part of a friendly and busy team ensuring that all documentation and contractual queries are dealt with effectively and maintaining relationships with key members. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced department with a lot of activity to keep you busy and continually learning.
Purpose of the Role:
To act as a key member of the contracts team; generating contractual documentation, maintaining databases, liaising with customers/ suppliers/ staff members and undertaking a wide variety of other responsibilities. The position demands excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, as well as accurate input and verification of data into the company's systems. This opportunity would suit a positive and outgoing individual capable of working in a small team and working independently.
- To assist with generating contractual documentation
- To check and accurately enter data onto the Company systems
- To assist with general contractual queries
- To assist in maintaining the accuracy of the Contract Database including updates and changes
- To perform other administration duties e. copying, filing, data entry
- To provide cover as and when required for reception and in the other Company departments due to breaks/holidays/sickness/ busy periods etc
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly organised, resourceful and able to multi task
- Good level of oral and written communication skills
- Experience of administration duties
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work equally well independently as well as part of a team
- Have 5 GCSE's or equivalent (English and Maths grade B and above) ESSENTIAL
- Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK will be considered for this role
- 23 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Company Annual Ball and other social events through the year
- Charity focused Company
- Group personal pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Personal accident insurance
- Refreshments and private car park
- Health assured employee assistance programme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Contracts Administrator, Junior Admin, Junior Administrator, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Contracts Admin, Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Business Support Admin will also be considered for this role.