Business Support Officer
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Officer role based in Reading. Salary range: £22,128-£ 28,746 subject to NHS experience
Start ASAP and end date 02/10/18 but may be extend thereon after
Key duties include:
As a Business Support Officer in Operational Information for Commissioning (OIC) North team, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across NHS England.
Analytical work supports the full breadth of NHS services commissioned, and includes both on-going provision of information and analysis and project work. The post holder will be a member of the wider OIC team, which provides analysis, insight and evidence to support decision-making across all areas of NHS England's business.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service, and administrative support to
Operational Information for Commissioning;
- Be proficient in planning and prioritisation techniques, to be able to support senior management effectively and to maintain and develop systems to enable effective planning of work across the team;
- Assist in the planning of workload for senior management;
- Possess developed communication skills to be able to work effectively with people with different perspectives and to get the most out of business relationships;
- Support teams in communicating clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals, to ensure business demands can be met effectively;
- Be able to find ways of bringing together data and information from different sources and present findings clearly to a range of audiences;
- Possess excellent organisational skills with experience of planning and managing corporate meetings and events;
- Have financial skills with experience of managing team budgets and undertaking purchasing and procurement following agreed policies and procedures.
Apply for Business Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly