Market Research Analyst (Polish Speaking)
Job Title: Market Research Analyst (Polish Speaking)
Location: Ealing, London.
Salary: The starting salary for this position is £24,000 to £26,000, and it is negotiable based on prior experience.
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the market information needs of the global building products and chemical industries, with a customer base of major manufacturers and distributors, private equity, as well as technical service providers.
Due to continued success, our client has an immediate vacancy for a Market Research Analyst at their London office (Ealing) to cover the research in Poland and other Central and Eastern European countries. As a key member of the international team, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and presentation of market data in a variety of sectors, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, smart controls, sanitation, insulation and coatings.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal)
- Secondary intelligence gathering, including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic, trade, construction etc.)
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy.
- Writinginsightful market reports with a high level of English.
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts.
- Presenting and selling BRG’s offering to existing and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business or technical related field.
- Around twoyears’ experience of working in a business-related environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and Polish. Any other European languages would be a bonus.
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills. Proven proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel.
You do not need to have any prior knowledge of the building technologies field, but you will ideally need to feel that you can develop a genuine interest in the area.Please note that this is not a financial analyst position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills match the criterialisted above, then please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Market Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Research Analyst, Market Research, Marketing, Bilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Market Analyst, Multilingual Vacancies, Bilingual Vacancies, Bilingual, Multilingual.