Graduate PR Account Executive
Job Title: PR Account Executive
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £18,000
Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an award winning, leading UK tech PR agency with international B2B clients. They need ambitious and driven PR Account Executives to join their team, to really make an impact. This is a great opportunity for graduates to take their first step into a PR career - if you've got a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and want to work in a friendly, hard-working team then get in touch!
As an AE, you will support multiple accounts, working closely with Account Managers and Directors in order to deliver exceptional client-related work.
- Writing for PRs, blogs, websites;
- Social media management;
- Attending and reporting on meetings;
- Dispatching PRs;
- Selling stories into the media;
- Events and awards research;
- Liaising with clients in different parts of the world…
These are just some of the jobs you might do on a daily basis (although no two days are ever really the same).
Based at Leeds Dock in the city's newest tech and media hub, the Company offers a range of perks to staff, including:
- CIPR membership/training courses;
- A 'promote from within' policy;
- New business rewards and incentives;
- A 'cycle to work' scheme (enabling staff to buy bikes tax-free);
- International travel opportunities;
- Company away day;
- Regular social events (recent examples: a murder mystery night at Ripley Castle, 'Yorkshire Warrior' mud run, Leeds Abbey Dash, CIPR quiz night, lunchtime yoga).
This is a great opportunity for the right person to become involved in a dynamic, ambitious and respected agency and to grow their role within it.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role. N. A cover letter must be submitted with your CV in order to be considered for the position.
Apply for Graduate PR Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly