Commercial Gas Engineer
Working for a highly reputable Mechanical engineering and Hire Boiler company who have been established for 10 years within their industry providing a full mechanical service package from design and build to installation, service and maintenance, and commercial boiler hire.
The commercial gas engineering role is a front-line customer facing team with the responsibility of dealing high end maintenance in line with company policy and provides an active communication channel on work being carried out with parties involved. The role will be responsible for delivering the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Works.
- To undertake gas and mechanical works issued within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake general proactive maintenance work identified.
- To undertake gas, electrical, mechanical, PPM works issued within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend to breakdowns when required.
- To work an amount of overtime to complete chargeable out of hours PPM and reactive works.
- To work as part of an engineering team.
- To take ownership and accountability for ensuring site log books and standards are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensure customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately
Competitive rates of pay with Van & Pension
Working 40 Hours per week
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, ICPN1, ICAE1, TPCP1,CCP1 etc
- Electrical and / or mechanical experience would be advantageous. (17th Edition, FGas etc)
- LPG and Oil Qualifications are preferred but NOT ESSENTIAL
- Having qualifications in more than one field is desirable.
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence