Account Manager - Field Sales
Would you describe yourself as enthusiastic, outgoing, proactive and creative? Does advertising,
marketing, sales and creative solutions interest you? It may be a cliché, but if you've answered yes to
the above, then a job in media would be a perfect match for you!
Reporting to the Sales Director, this is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager with 3+ years
experience in media and/or sales. With a desire to develop knowledge and experience in advertising
and marketing, joining a fast moving news brand with an excellent product offering to local and
national agencies and businesses.
Who are we?
Mirror Media is one of Northern Ireland's largest multimedia publishers, with monthly total audience
interaction figures across our print, digital and social media platforms of over 10 million people. Since
its launch in March 2015, BelfastLive has become one of the most successful digital news platforms in
the UK and Ireland. Synonymous with breaking news, local content features, listicles and What's On,
alongside NI's best-read daily newspaper, the Daily Mirror - just a few of the reasons why our readers
need Mirror Media to be part of their every day.
Digital growth is at the heart of Mirror Media's strategy, with an aim of developing and sustaining
strong relationships across our print and digital portfolio. With this in mind, we wish to recruit an
Account Manager to join our progressive commercial team in Belfast.
The successful candidate will be required to provide solutions across Mirror Media's print and digital
platforms. Developing strong relationships with local and national agencies and businesses through
regular calls, meetings and networking. You will work closely with the Media Solutions, Marketing,
Creative Solutions and Editorial teams to identify potential opportunities, create and generate ideas
and deliver campaigns. You will have a strong working knowledge of the wider media and marketing
● Build and develop new and existing relationships with agencies, direct businesses and PR
agencies in NI, ROI and the UK
● Identify ideas and solutions to target potential and existing business for specific
platforms/sections, sponsorships and partnerships
● Increase awareness of portfolio of standard, rich media and native content opportunities
● Management of bookings, delivery of campaigns, EOCR and feedback.
● Ability to research, plan and produce business proposals for internal/external delivery
● Working closely with the digital team in Dublin to develop cross-media proposals
● Deliver and exceed sales revenue targets
● Market research - analysis across all mediums, monitoring market share and identifying
The Ideal Candidate
● Third level qualification ideally in media, marketing, business or digital.
● 3+ years experience in advertising/media/digital sales
● Strong knowledge of the NI, ROI and UK media landscape
● Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
● Exceptional presentation, organisational, written and verbal communication skills
● Well organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise key projects
● Ability to work as part of a driven team
● Innovative and creative thinking
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.