Purchasing Assistant / Chemical / Fragrance
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25,000 pa
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are looking for a purchasing assistant to work alongside the purchasing Director.
The role will involve purchasing raw materials and negotiating with suppliers of a selected portfolio.
The ideal candidate is preferably working in the flavour & fragrance industry, if not must be a chemical company.
- Purchasing raw materials and consumables
- Carrying out Global Analysis of the chemical market
- Processing of receipt of chemicals
- Key elements
- Interest in fragrance
- Accuracy and numeracy critical
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Preferably live locally
- An understanding of Inward Processing relief would be desirable
- Must be used to working in a pressured environment with tight deadlines
The company offer up to 30 days holiday dependant on experience and qualification, and Birthday off.
Please click the APPLY button and submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Purchasing Assistant, Stock Controller, Stock Coordinator, Purchasing and Stock Controller, Buyer, Purchaser, Stock Purchaser, Stock Journal Preparation, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Stock Maintenance may also be considered for this role.