Smart Meter Installer
Gas & Dual Fuel Meter Installers - Twickenham - Permanent - GBP27,300 (when fully qualified) + Bonus Payments + Standby Payments + Emergency Call Out Payments + Van/PPE + Holidays + Pension
Are you looking to become a qualified Dual Fuel Meter Engineer?
The Smart Meter Industry is booming! Recent industry figures indicate that 49 million meters will need to be changed, consisting of over 27 million electric and 22 million gas meters by 2025. Industry projections show that 11,000 smart meter installers will be needed at the peak of the rollout in 2018.
So you're in, what's next?
The opportunities are endless. Our customer has secured contracts with 4 major energy providers in the South of England and are looking to add to their existing workforce of over 350 (and growing!) field based meter installation engineers.
If you are truly passionate about offering a first class customer experience and want career progression, the opportunity to climb the career ladder is there, with opportunities to progress into Senior Meter Technician, Mentoring or Management positions.
Our client believes in investing in its people and to help you reach your earning potential as a Dual Fuel Engineer you will receive:
- Three to nine weeks paid induction and training at a specially designed training academy.
- Continuous mentoring, assessment and supervision
- Any hotel expenses covered
On successful completion of the Induction and Training Programme:
- 42.5 hours per week
- You will work on shift patterns on a rota basis Monday - Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm
- 1 week in 4 on standby (payments are made for each day on standby)
- Minimum 3 fits per day - 4 to achieve bonus
- You will have earning potential of up to GBP36,000
- A company van & fuel card will be provided
- All PPE and tool kits provided
What you need:
- A current CCN1/CMA1 or diploma in Smart Meter Installation
- A current MET1 (& MOCOPA if Dual Fuel)
- Minimum 6 months experience post qualification
- REGT1 & EUSR Registration are also desirable
- Valid UK driving licence
If you are a qualified gas engineer with CCN1 and MET1 looking to get into smart metering, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for Dual Fuel Engineers in the following areas:
St. Albans, Bromley, Bristol, Colchester, Croydon/Sutton, Dartford, Enfield, Guildford, Hemel Hempstead, London, Oxford, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, Reading, Slough, Sutton, Torquay, Truro, Twickenham, & Southall.
So if you have the relevant skills and qualifications we are very interested in speaking with you about this opportunity.
To register your interest for these roles, please apply or contact our Shane Fletcher on .
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer