Marketing Executive /Marketing Officer / Fragrance & Chemicals
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience.
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- A knowledge and understanding of the personal care and/or household product markets
- Co-ordination and preparation of marketing documents to support sales team and to meet customer requirements.
- Presenting externally to customers with confidence.
- Trend forecasting, using external sources to produce trend presentations and insights.
- Product range critiques including gap analysis and the development of new concepts.
- Distribution of market information to EFF international sales offices and be point of contact.
- Production of Bi-Monthly New Product Report.
- Computer literacy - Microsoft applications (word, PowerPoint) essential and Photoshop / In Design or similar experience would be an added bonus.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for Fragrance
- Marketing Experience in a B2B environment
- High levels of creativity and positivity.
We would like to see what you can come up with - The successful candidate will be asked to put together a small presentation either a fragrance related, or if they are from other related industries, perhaps something they have already done, so we can get a feel for their capabilities.
The company are looking for someone that has good experience in the UK fragrance market. The successful candidate must be good at communication.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Marketing Executive /Marketing Officer / Fragrance & Chemicals
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly