Marketing Manager – Full Time - £30k OTE
If you would like the opportunity to be part of an award-winning team that is making a significant impact across the South West then this position is for you.
An independent franchisee of the world’s leading business coaching firm has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional. This is an opportunity to develop and fine-tune your skills in an exciting and fast-moving environment.
Whilst all candidates will be considered, we feel that this position would suit an experienced marketing professional who is looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to master their craft.
This is a multi-faceted marketing position which will include a mix of inbound and outbound marketing activities leading to the generation of face-to-face meetings with prospects and clients.
- People Focused: outgoing with high energy and an engaging manner
- Practical and Innovative: a mover and a shaker, happy to embrace new concepts
- Efficient, Analytical and Organised: focused through daily action planning and time management, with attention to detail when required
- Target and Goal Oriented: naturally show initiative and outcome focused
- Team Focused: supportive to colleagues and external partners
- Willing to Learn: excited about personal development and working in an inspiring environment
Do you have
- Inbound and outbound marketing experience
- Excellent phone manner and recent experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- High level of organisational skills, e.g. CRM systems, excel databases, etc
- A winning attitude
- Maths and English GCSE/ O Levels Grade C or above
- High level of IT Literacy, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email/Calendar and Social Media
- Effective presentation skills
- Must live local to Taunton area
- Must have own transport and be willing to travel in Somerset/Devon area as necessary
- Must be flexible on hours if required
The duties and responsibilities in this position are (with the guidance, support and education of the employer).
- Development, implementation and coordination of promotional and marketing strategies and activities
- Full responsibility for the management of all elements of lead generation (inbound and outbound, digitally and face to face)
- Development of marketing materials and resources
- Database/CRM management (including excel)
- Attend Business Shows & ActionCOACH Training Events regionally and potentially nationally
- Event management
- General administrative duties
About the company
ActionCOACH Taunton make Good Businesses into Great Businesses across the South West, primarily within Somerset and Devon. We, and our clients, have won numerous business awards and are recognised as one of the leading organisations in our field. Every day we are changing businesses and peoples lives for the better.
We collaborate with other South West based ActionCOACH offices to deliver joint training events for local businesses so some travel with own transport will be expected for the successful applicant.
ActionCOACH Taunton has two directors, one as the senior Business Coach, plus additional outsourced marketing functions. Two further coaches and support staff will be recruited as the company grows over the next few years.
We are ambitious, fast paced and energetic; and have exciting and challenging growth plans in place within an expanding market place.
John McCarthy, Action Coach business coach:
- 17 years as a business owner and as a business development director in the corporate sector
- 4 years as an award winning executive coach and business coach
- 15 years’ experience as a sports coach and military physical fitness instructor
- Creates a highly inspiring and motivating and dynamic work environment
- Looking for someone who shares the passion and energy to develop local businesses and to help people achieve their incredible personal and business goals.
To apply please attach your CV to the link provided. On receipt of you application we will send an email with further instructions. If you do not see the email in your inbox please check your junk/spam.
We look forward to speaking with you and good luck!
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly