Information Security Contractor
Vitality, Information Security Contractor, Bournemouth, 3 month contract, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Information Security Contractor role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Information Security Contractor you will have a senior role within the Information Security team, and will be responsible for ensuring that information assets are adequately protected and that appropriate controls and mitigating actions are in place to manage identified information security risks. You will protect Vitality and its member’s data; work with stakeholders to ensure appropriate controls are in place.
Responsibilities as our Information Security Contractor include:
- Provide expert professional advice across Vitality on Information Security best practice
- Deliver/ be the SME on key Information Security initiatives/projects, including TPAM, RBAC, MSS
- Undertake compliance audits based on ISO27001 requirements
- Risk assessments; identify and assess information security risks and define appropriate mitigating controls; manage, co-ordinate and track risk reduction activities
- Mature the configuration of technical Security tools within Vitality
- Manage external compliance and certification efforts as required
- Contribute to the overall continuous improvement of Vitality’s Information Security posture
- Facilitate penetration tests where required; define scope, liaise with supplier, manage remediation of identified risks
- Engage in project and development activities to ensure Information Security risks are identified and are being addressed through the project process/SDLC. Input security requirements and ensure they are met.
- Undertake security assessments on third party suppliers including site visits as required
- Be a key contact for, and lead on the management of information security incidents/cyber incidents
- Leadership and mentoring of less experienced team members
Skills and Experience required of our Information Security Contractor:
- Professional security qualifications and certifications such as MSc, CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in Information Security
- Supplier Security assessment and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate technical knowledge to non-technical audience; production of policy/standards/project documentation
- Experience of working with projects throughout the SDLC; Agile methodology
- Appropriate level of technical knowledge (configuration of security tools; SIEM,
- Experience of designing, implementing and management of information security initiatives e.g. SIEM, RBAC, DLP, FIM
- Sound understanding of security frameworks (e.g. ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST), Data Protection and regulatory compliance (e.g. FCA, ICO, PRA, GDP
- Experience within the insurance, healthcare and/or financial services industries (Desirable)
- Ability to conduct internal audits and write associated audit report (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for experienced QA’s to join a fast paced growing organisation, where your skills can be honed and stretched across a range of platforms and technology.
Working for Vitality as a Information Security Contractor you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 28th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Information Security Contractor please click ‘apply’ today.