Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Executive
Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator (Fixed Term)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, 6 Month FTC - potential to be extended
The Company is a Market leader in the asbestos disposal industry and provider of total waste management services for construction and related industries. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator.
You will be expected to be the office based point of contact for all sales enquiries as well as fully support the Company's Key Account Managers in their role to retain, maintain and grow the existing customer base. You will also offer support to the Key Account Managers through liaison with prospective customers through written and telephone communication, while promoting the company in a positive light at all times. You will work with a defined portfolio of client accounts to proactively promote the Company's services and gain additional/new business in line with agreed business growth targets.
All members of staff are expected to ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Support for the Key Account Managers
- Recording of telephone calls and written communications within the company database
- Completion of internal company documentation
- Follow up of sales enquiries issuing quotations in a timely and efficient manner as required
- Completion of, or obtaining, customer purchase orders
- Assist in the speedy resolution of customer invoice queries
- Carry out Administration duties around Hazibag; deliveries, collections, stock sheet management, shipping labels and delivery order forms.
- Liaising with service partners, both for sub-contact and Hazibag.
- Assist and develop a sub-contract database.
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued, internally or externally, are met
- Ensuring that any special requirements are clearly identified on driver's instructions
- Follow up all quotations sent to customers
- Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current customer base in line with agreed targets.
- Take part in regular reviews of customer accounts and assisting in identifying growth areas
- Regularly contact selected client portfolio to promote, Identify, pursue and obtain additional/new business opportunities.
- Targeted sales with own client base
- Retain and increase sales within existing customer base through a year on year percentage growth on sales.
- To establish and maintain strong customer relationship to make us the first choice for their waste management requirements.
- Present a clean and dynamic company image.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Experience required:
- An understanding and/or experience of waste transport operations is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the asbestos market and/or hazardous waste management, solutions and legislation is desirable
- A very personable 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to maintain focused on client sales delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work.
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office suite
Candidates will need access to their own transportation as the office is not serviced by public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Outgoing Sales, Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Account Manager Support, Appointment Booker, Lead Generation, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly