Silverdale KennelsJob Title: Kennel ManagerLocation: FelthamOur client is amongst the finest London boarding kennels. Being one of the finest London boarding kennels & Cattery, our client, offers intensive pet care that is undertaken with the highest level of attention and care.Due to continued success, our client is looking for a well motivated and responsible person with a can do attitude to join their team as a Live in Kennel Manager.Duties Will Include:
- Giving daily welfare checks to all animals.
- Ensuring that all pets are fed the appropriate diets and water is available at all times.
- Ensure hygiene in the animal sections.
- Ensuring each animal receives as much exercise and play time during their stay.
- Updating all paperwork for the animals under care.
- Showing clients around the facilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years as a kennel manager, references will be required.
- Very good knowledge of computer booking systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Responsible, reliable with outstanding organisational skills.
- Experience dealing with public and handling unforeseen events.
- Very good telephone manners.
- Experience dealing with staff, health & safety and employment law.
- Must have clean driving license.
Apply for Kennel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly