Field Service Software Solutions Consultant
FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARESOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
Salary: An attractive salary package will be offered according to experience, together with a bonus scheme
Benefits: pension, health care
Location: Working from home
Hours: 9-5.30 Flexible
Our client, FLS GmbH, Fast Lean Smart, is a technology leader in the development andimplementation of real-time scheduling, route optimisation and mobile workforcemanagement solutions for medium and large field service organisations. Customerscan choose between a licensed solution or software as a service provided by FLS.
Our client was founded by its management in 2013 and proven successful winning and deploying customer solutions with a small team backed by further resources from Germany. The business isprofit making and enjoying 50% year on year growth based on underlying revenue. Currently working with some of UK’s biggest companies.
This is an exciting time to join the companywhere our client is currently looking to hire an additional Solutions Consultant who will work with customers to deliver new solutions and ensure they achieve maximum benefit and satisfaction with their choice of FLS.This is a varied role which requires technical ability, understanding of field service processes and flexibility. It also offers a high degree of autonomy andjob satisfaction from working with leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial environmentwhere you can make your mark. This role offers excellent earning potentialand career progression.
A key objective for the successful candidate will be to ensure customers achieve
maximum possible benefit from FLS solutions and are highly satisfied with the systemreliability and consulting services received. This requires business analysis andcustomer liaison skills.
With training in FLS technology, including flagship products FLS VISITOUR andFLS MOBILE, the Solution Consultant activities include:
• Utilise your deep product understanding and apply this to how best to address customer needs.
• System configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments.
• Testing customer configurations of new releases prior to installation.
• Preparation of system demonstrations and tests with customer data.
• Assist the support team when required.
The successful candidate will work from home with occasional travel to customer sites. There is a high degree of interaction with colleagues with regular meet up sessions/workshops. Product trainingwill be provided in the UK and in Germany.
• Minimum 2 years’ experienceof field service management, schedule optimisation or mobile applications IT software solution deployment, eitherwith a solutions provider or working for a field service organisation.
• Strong problem solving ability, analytical skills and good time management are required.
• Excellent written and verbal English, able to articulate concisely with enthusiasmand clarity.
• Quickly establishes credibility, trust and rapport with customers and colleaguesat all levels.
• Takes personal responsibility, with a flexible “can do, will do, whatever it takes” attitude.
• Must be an existing resident in the UK
• Hold a full valid driving licence and passport
• Good ability withSQL and knowledge of relational databases
• Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
• Understanding of SOAP / XML Web services
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: software consultant, sql, soap, xml, scheduling, workforce management, mobile solutions, field service, field service management, software solutions consultant, IT business analyst, software solution deployment, route optimisation software
Apply for Field Service Software Solutions Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly