Procurement Manager / Supply Chain Manager
Job Title: Procurement Manager / Supply Chain Manager
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, a leading British designer, innovator and manufacturer of exterior lighting solutions, currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team.
To evaluate and manage all supply chain processes and manage staff to ensure the Company maximises on all opportunities to reduce costs whilst improving quality and service levels.
- Oversee organization wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services
- Review the current supplier base to identify opportunities for cost reduction and identify risk
- Establish key performance indicators and drive performance improvement against set goals
- Identify potential projects to deliver changes and improvements to the supply chain and commission select projects
- Develop, manage and negotiate contracts/agreements for the supplier base
- Assign work and manage the performance of staff
- Work with New Product Development Team to facilitate the introduction of products to market
- Manage and shape the company's Supplier Association
- Report and take action on any significant supply problems to ensure that departments are kept aware of potential difficulties
- Develop management and project reports
- Remain informed of advances in supply chain technology and apply within to improve supply chain processes
- Manage and / or execute product life-cycle (range) management (e. product introduction and phasing out, etc.)
- Appraise potential new suppliers thorough supplier audits
- Audit current suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Develop supplier relationships to maximize efficiency of supply
- Introduce strategic programmes to improve supply through to production processes
- Create contractual agreements with key suppliers to ensure DW Windsor is protected by stringent supplier agreements
- Take responsibility for all external spend relating to suppliers
- Identify opportunities for supplier reduction through tendering processes
- Create and Manage approved supplier list
- Lead supplier negotiations with respect to contractual and commercial agreements
- Carry out any other reasonable request
Please Note: Due to the nature of the role, the company will not be providing sponsorship or a relocation package for this role and so candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to both live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Procurement Officer, Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Procurement Manager, Purchasing, Supply Chain Coordinator, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Executive, Procurement Operations, Assistant Procurement Executive, Procurement Admin, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Buyer, Purchaser will also be considered for this role.