Home Care Assistant
Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Our client provides care and support to individuals in their own homes. The company prides themselves on their strong supportive team who understands the importance of independence and personal dignity.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic applicants for Home Care Support Workers covering S7, S8, S11 and S17 areas in Sheffield to join the team, providing high quality individual care to people in their own homes.
Job Type: Full- time and Part- time work is available.
Salary: £8.30 - £10 per hour
- To provide a comprehensive service of care of the highest quality, tailored to their needs within their own home.
- Provide a friendly, personal, and professional service.
- Committed to a quality culture and clients can be assured that any information that is recorded will be treated with the utmost privacy.
- We recognise that we can improve the quality of our clients’ lives by being attentive to their individual needs and by helping them to stay as active as their health allows them.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Personal care
- Medication administration
- Assist with shopping
- Social interaction
- Domestic duties
- Sitting services
- Morning/lunch shift: 07:00 - 14:00
- Tea/evenings:15:00 - 22:30
- A full UK Driving licence is essential with access to a vehicle.
- Applicants must be 18 years+.
- No experience required- we provide full training and shadowing to new employees.
Desired candidates must have:
- A good caring nature.
- Positive attitude to work as part of a team.
- Friendly personality.
- Flexible working hours preferred.
- Good Mileage allowance.
- Mobile Phone allowance.
- On-going training and support.
- Bonus incentive scheme.
- Room for progression in the company.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Home Care Workers, Care Workers, Care Worker, Home Care, Home Carer, Support Worker, Home Support Worker.