An opportunity for a Qualified Electrician to work with a highly professional Electrical services company in the Berkshire area.
You will carry out installation and maintenance of electrical installations in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial premises ensuring all works are installed, inspected and tested in accordance with the latest IEE and British Standards BS7671.
With opportunities for the development and growth of employees, they actively foster a learning and development culture, with an emphasis on continual professional and personal development.
- Customer Service & Support
- Electrical Installation Works
- Electrical Service & Maintenance
- Emergency Callouts
- Fault Finding
- 1st Fix & 2nd Fix
- Design Basic Circuits
- Ordering of materials
- Proactively Manage Diary
- Write reports, provide accurate job updates
- Electrical Installation Condition Reporting (EICR)
- Write up Certificates & EICR’s
- Provide Material lists & quotations from suppliers
- To support Apprentices and their development
You will be competent in all areas of Electrical Installation, to include Industrial, Commercial & Domestic Single Phase and Three Phase systems and different types of Earth systems to include TT.
In addition, you must also be competent in elements of basic Design work to include sizing cables, selection of equipment, discrimination of safety devices and diversity etc.
Able to plan and carry out small projects, both individually or as a team leader.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- City & Guilds 2361 – Electrical Installation Theory (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2362 –Electrical Science, Installation & Theory Part 2&3 (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2391 – Electrical Inspection & Testing – Preferable (experience in testing a must)
- NVQ 3 (Preferred)
- AM2 (Preferred)
- H&S – Asbestos Awareness, IPAF, etc… (Preferred)
- Experience in carrying out testing and inspection, reactive maintenance works and installation works
- Knowledge of safe isolation practices and procedures with an excellent understanding of Health and Safety in the work place is of paramount importance.
Essential Technical Skills (including computer packages, if applicable)
- Computer Literate,
- Easy Cert & Amtech knowledge useful,
- Competently use Electrical Test equipment,
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Smart and presentable.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Have sufficient experience to work through faults and issues independently.
- Must have 10 years of Electrical Installation experience or be able to demonstrate competence in above areas.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Qualified Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly