Inventory Controller / Stock Control Administrator
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: Milton Keynes (MK11)
Salary: £23,000 pro rata
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time / Flexitime
The Company are manufacturers of household goods since 1945 and currently more than 120,000 are produced every day from their 4 factories. They are currently looking to recruit for an Inventory Controller to join their team based in their office in Milton Keynes. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Job Purpose/Duty Summary:
- To manage the company inventory system
- To create forecasts and order inventory as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To liaise with the Companies wider Group offices on all inventory related matters
- To liaise and manage third party freight forwarders
- Provide inventory reports to relevant stakeholders
- To report and claim against loss as a result of received non-compliant products
- Support the management and sales team with all inventory matters
- Ensure all processes meet with Quality System procedures
- Maintain and report agreed department Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain the product database
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
- Mid to high level of Excel skills
- Ability to do statistical analysis of sales history patterns.
- Experience of non-food product import procedures via third party freight forwarder
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Inventory Administrator, Stock Control Administrator, Stock Control Assistant, Stock Controller, Inventory Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Buying Assistant, Stock Processor, Inventory Management Assistant, Inventory Management Administer, Stock Management Assistant, ERP Systems Administrator will also be considered for the role