Brook Street Coventry is currently recruiting on behalf of a highly respected public sector organization for an experienced Executive Assistants.
Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the maladministration team. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Reviewing completed monitoring visit forms to identify potential maladministration concerns highlighted by local authorities and escalating issues to the core team.
- Ensuring completed monitoring visit forms are filed appropriately, and details are recorded accurately.
- Reviewing completed test papers (scripts) to identify potential maladministration as per the case managers' request. Completing accurate records detailing concerns identified.
- Identifying patterns and unusual amends on the test scripts.
- Accurately capturing the script analysis findings and escalating the case managers accordingly.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Attention to detail / strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you have relevant experience and would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert ASAP! Or for more information please call Izabela on 02476256641