Helpdesk Customer Support
Job Title: Helpdesk Customer Support
Location: Enfield, North London
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000
Our client is a well-established company with over 30 years’ experience in the Workforce Time Management Solutions industry. Our client provides their customers with systems to help them carry out everyday tasks for payroll, timesheets, absence tracking, HR, health & safety fire alarm roll call, access control security, shop floor data collection etc. Hardware devices supplied and supported are face recognition, fingerprint biometrics, hand scanning and proximity RFID.
Due to the continued growth and success of the company, our client is currently seeking the right applicant to join their small friendly team at our head office near Enfield in North London.
The helpdesk support is a very varied role and would suit somebody who likes customer support, problem solving and repairing hardware. The successful candidate will be fully trained on our client’s product range to help assist with installations, setup, commissioning and end user training. Excellent opportunities exist for the right person to progress to clients in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Technical help desk assistance.
- Setup & Commissioning of systems.
- Remote End User Training.
- Liaise with field based engineers.
- Equipment preparation & testing.
There are many other complex duties that the candidate can learn or adapt their current skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should have plenty of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and the desire to succeed within a busy progressive technical & sales environment.
- Will have good communication skills.
- Should have the ability to multi-task.
- Will be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a good background in PC’s, networking, and the ability to apply a positive flexible attitude.
- Knowledge of the Time & Attendance & Access industry is not essential, as full training will be provided in-house.
- The candidate must have a reasonable level of PC Experience and be willing to learn new software packages.
- Clear concise friendly telephone manner, self-disciplined, work on own initiative, team-working skills, accuracy & flexibility.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Customer Support, Customer Services, Customer Helpdesk, Helpdesk Support, Service Support, Service Helpdesk.