SAP Business Intelligence Analyst
We are an Enterprising business optimisation company looking for enterprising people to join our expanding team. We are based in Newport Pagnell and we are looking for an experienced SAP Business Intelligence Analyst with expertise in different domains who, after induction at our head office will travel to deliver services on-site at our client offices. The successful applicant's initial work will however be based out of our head office in Newport Pagnell so travelling will not be immediately required, however you must have the flexibility to travel when necessary to our client sites which can be located anywhere within the UK.
You will act as a technical liaison between the business and it's clients.
Applicants must have proven experience showing that they have had the ability to plan and manage the delivery of projects on time and most importantly on budget.
The experience level and subject mastery we seek is typically accrued only after five years experience in a graduate or post graduate level role. However exceptional candidates with less experience should apply with details of why Blue 7 Enterprises Limited would benefit from making an exception.
Prior experience in Business Optimisation is an advantage but not essential.
• Analysing business requirements and develop knowledge of key business processes to design effective solutions, ensuring thorough testing and high standards of service throughout.
• Act as a bridge between the technical teams and business users, providing active leadership' from the Applications Team.
• Provide support to assist other team members in maintaining core business applications, interfaces and external services.
• Review system design specifications in order to understand and support future system developments. You will then be required to work with the client to ensure changes are appropriately considered.
• Provide customer support in the analysis, design, configuration, and maintenance of applications in assigned area
• Designing and implementing SAP BI/BW solutions to our clients in the UK.
• Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
• Lead and manage end to end solutions as well as project delivery of BI solutions.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in SAP Analytics in a client facing/ consulting environment.
• Experience in SAP BI/BW with excellent knowledge of ETL phenomena, Infoproviders, Infosets, Process chains, OHD, LO Extractions not excluding others not listed
• Be able to show excellent query designing skills using BEx Analyzer.
• Knowledge of SQL would be advantageous.
• Experience / Knowledge on SAP BW 7.3 and above.
• Experience in MSSQL Server, Oracle, OLAP, stored procedures, views, functions, dataset manipulation, indexes, triggers, query tuning and optimization.
• Knowledge of any other Analytics tools such as PowerBI is advantageous
• Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Proficiency in Data Warehouse Design & Development, Dimensional Data modelling, Star / Snowflake schema
• Writing documents, functional/technical specifications, and test plans.
• Good knowledge in Agile development process & SCRUM/Sprint planning
• Strong technical skills with good troubleshooting skills
We offer a solid salary with the potential of a performance related bonus.
Salary GBP 36,000 per annum. 37.5 hrs p/w. Posting Date 07.06.2018. Closing Date 05.07.2018
For an application form please apply quoting reference B7-SBIA-006-18
Applications may not be considered if received after the closing date.