Customer Service Advisors
Personal Estate Manager (Customer Service)
Starting Salary at £21,000 pa - Negotiable depending on experience
Essential Requirements: A minimum of 3 years in a customer service focused environment.
Desirable Requirements: Experience in full estate administration or probate.
About our client
Our client aims to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, they only do one thing: estate administration. They are totally focused on their purpose, helping families to move on. Business partners refer their clients they provide an innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, they provide value to their partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements.
Our client is looking for dedicated Personal Estate Managers to join their Customer Service Delivery team in a highly customer focused and past paced environment. In delivering the full estate administration process you will manage around 100 estates at any given time. Carrying out full reviews, ensuring the operational teams are completing the work required to progress the estate and meet your clients expectations and effectively manage communication with clients and business partners.
You will work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst continuously improving communications with clients/business partners. You will have a 'customer-first, all the time' attitude.
You will ensure that our client does everything in their power to make sure that unnecessary stress, anxiety, unexpected obstacles and a generally gruelling or difficult estate administration experience does not happen to the families that entrust them to take care of their estate administration.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to our client as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture they offer as a business. Our client uphold four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
- Take ownership and responsibility for individual estates ensuring you provide the right levels of contact, support and advice to your clients and business partners
- Responding to incoming emails/telephone calls and check quality of correspondence before dispatch
- Ability to provide support levels required in difficult circumstances, helping families to move on
- Taking all incoming calls from customers/business partners and ensuring that you apply a customer first approach every time and make informed decisions in the best interest of the customer
- Work closely with the technical services team and operational teams ensuring they are progressing the files in line with customer service standards and individual client/business partner needs
- Initial calls to clients & business partners to establish a communication plan
- Advise the client on other services available to them and the benefits of these services
- Make suggestions for improvements to customer service and take ownership/responsibility for effective implementation. Assist with company and department projects
- Provide guidance and support to business partners
- Support Sales - Assist sales with the on-boarding process and ensure suitable business partner training is delivered in order to manage client expectations. Assist with improving the transition from sale to service delivery
- Attend client meetings and assist with delivery of webinars if required
- Manage relationships across service delivery and the wider business to ensure effective transition between departments working through the transfer of responsibilities and aligning the operational processes
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite
- Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times, seeking new ways to enhance customer service delivery and controls ensuring that improvements are delivered effectively
- Must have a customer focus approach at all times. Empathy with the families with a genuine desire to help them to move on and be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide support
- Strong presentation skills
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance policy
- Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
- Buy or Sell up to 3 days holiday per year
- Extra day off for Birthdays
- Half day off for Christmas shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Office Fruit
Our client wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
Please click on the apply button below submit your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for Customer Service Advisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly