Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Camberwell, London
Salary: £25k-28k (£38k-40k OTE)
Holiday: 20 days + 3 days over Christmas
Founded in 2007, the company has forged itself as one of the leading technical audio-visual production companies in London with services stretching across the United Kingdom & Europe.
Specializing in installation; management and maintenance of audio; lighting; bespoke & stock sets; stage, permanent installations, projection and project management to the events; AV integration and venue industries.
The company is looking for an experienced Account Manager to develop and manage a portfolio of clientele within a certain demographic.
Upon completion of an appropriate/ required training period, successful candidates will start engaging with clients via a pre-existing database until probation completion after which, pending a successful probation, you will be able to develop your own database within the venue clientele on their CRM and rental software.
- Create, develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Develop an understanding of the companies client demographic and existing clients
- New business development in a target driven environment
- Repeating above process of client development, to meet and achieve set target per quarter/ per year in a financial year.
- Drive & generate new revenue streams from existing clients
- Research and populate the CRM with your own potential clientele whilst adhering to the companies GDPR policy
- Attend meetings with potential clients, representing the company and offering their services. You will have the ability to attend meetings with a technical project manager to assist
- Upon request for an order, creating the client on the companies rental software called Flex
- Raising the order on Flex and submitting to the client for confirmation.
- Once an order has been confirmed, implementation and signing of the companies terms and conditions and account application paperwork
- Facilitation alongside the accounts department of first payment upfront, before first order is shipped
- Liaising with the operations team, to ensure the order is exact and available
- Contacting client post event, to ensure the service surpassed their expectation, potentially attending the event to meet the client
- Account management/Account development thereafter
- Sales activity reporting against given targets
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven successful sales experience demonstrating where new business prospecting been a large part of the sales cycle
- Account management of existing customers
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills
- Consultative sales approach
- Experience of face to face sales meetings
- Good organisational skills, e. management of large CRM system of prospects and customers
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable team work
- Diary management
- Good IT skills - WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK and databases
- Driving licence
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Technology Sales, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Field Sales Executive, Experienced Sales Person, engineering Sales Consultant, Components Sales Person, Customer Sales Manager, Area Sales Consultant, Face to Face Sales, B2B Sales may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly