We are currently recruiting for a Billing Analyst for our Utility Client in Oldbury - This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who can offer a career path with ongoing training and development.
Your main duties will include:
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Managing expectations
- Providing administrative support on a range of complex queries
- Resolving issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Validating and challenging information where necessary in order to identify conflicts of interest
- Working towards business targets and deadlines
To be successful in this role you will need to be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail who enjoys taking ownership of queries and seeking resolutions. A good working knowledge of Excel is also essential.
You would be required to complete an SHL assessment and participate in a competency based interview.
The expected start date will be 9th July 2018 and working hours are 9am to 5pm.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't delay... send over your CV today!
Apply for Billing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly