DO YOU HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE (POSSIBLY RECEPTION EXPERIENCE)?
My client in Tunbridge Wells are looking for a new Receptionist to join their team. Your duties will include:
- Answer calls and transfer to correct person.
- Meet and greet visitors - ensure they sign in, make teas/coffees when needed.
- Photograph competitor`s magazines weekly and email info to set people.
- Sign for deliveries and notify the recipient.
- Sort and distribute incoming post.
- Package and post all in-house magazine titles to licensors, contributors etc and distribute through office. Log on in-house system and off-site system and ensure copies are archived correctly.
- Frank all outgoing post.
- Book couriers.
- Keep an eye on and order stationery and keep stock of all posting/franking supplies.
- Keep records of attendance and ensure paper work is filled out re holidays and sick days.
- Up-date car park rota weekly.
- Take calls and emails from customers and help with their queries and complaints.
- Make re-orders on sticker- and card orders on in-house system.
- Open the customer care post and sort orders and payments and return any erroneous orders with accompanying letter.
- Arrange orders to be shipped to Italy and communicate with mailing house regarding this.
- Enter cheques and postal orders on in-house system and regularly do banking.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!!
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly