Nursery Room Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Room Leader to join our client's warm and friendly team. The right candidate will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual who will be promoting a child centred,safe and stimulating environment, whilst meeting the needs of every individual within a group setting.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following criterias:
- Hold at least NVQ3 in Child Care or equivalent or higher
- Experience of working with young children (0 - 5 years)
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Sound knowledge of child development (birth - five years) and a good understanding of the needs of young children including those with special educational needs
- To lead a specific room
- Safeguarding children
- Ensure excellent high quality childcare
- Planning activities appropriate to the age and development of the children.
- Take an active role within the senior management team
- To ensure all daily routines are adhered to and records kept up to date.
- To maintain staffing levels, arranging cover when needed.
- Development and Care for children from birth to five, ensuring they meet with the Early Learning Goals.
- Assist the Nursery Manager, Senior Deputy and Deputy Manager in the management and leadership of a diverse staff team.
Should you meet the above requirments please contact Martin on 0208 748 or email directly for more information.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly