Customer Service Co-Ordinator
A vacancy has arisen in the Customer Services Team at a busy and successful company in Sevenoaks. The role requires excellent customer service skills combined with the ability to work well as part of our team and on your own initiative.
- To promote and provide a professional and efficient Customer Service, demonstrating knowledge of Company products, procedures and technology.
- Process orders and customer requests in line with Company procedures and protocols.
- Maintain timely and effective communications with customers and other departments within the company through written and verbal responses in line with allocated KPI`s.
- Action service issues in a timely manner, escalating where appropriate to ensure resolution within agreed timescales.
- Responsibility for all aspects of account administration, including commercial support as required.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with customers and other departments within the company.
- Support Commercial and Planning teams by passing on any customer activity or forecasting information identified when dealing with customers.
- Demonstrate flexibility to ensure the needs and demands of the business are met.
You will be helpful with an excellent telephone manner, able to learn new tasks quickly, will have good attention to detail along with having excellent customer service skills and experience.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today or email Lizzie on 01892 544 826.