Senior Customer Service Advisor
DO YOU HAVE STRONG OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
My client in Crowborough are looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join their small team.
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager and will be carrying out the following duties:
- To be responsible for the day to day customer service
- Monitoring energy generation data from all solar sites
- Instructing field maintenance engineers as necessary throughout the country
- Undertaking customer service calls and emails both incoming and outgoing
- Office administration including processing supplier invoices etc.
- Ensuring up to date generation data for each site in preparation for submission of the quarterly claims to the Feed in Tariff Provider (FiT)
- Maintaining Company dataroom records
- Preparing ad hoc and periodical reports as required.
- A primary responsibility to protect in the interests of the company, and its shareholders at all times.
- To ensure all site generation alarms are investigated and dealt with in a timely manner.
- The day to day monitoring of all subcontractors and suppliers used by the Company in the performance of normal operational activities.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Ensuring operational Service Level Agreements stay within those targets agreed with the Company`s customers.
- Assist Landlords and their representatives by providing information as requested from time to time in line with Company policy.
- Report Maintenance and operational issue summary to Customer Service Manager on a regular basis.
If you have the right experience and are interested in this position then please apply today or call Lizzie on 01892 544 826.
Apply for Senior Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly