Senior Customer Service Advisor
DO YOU HAVE STRONG OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
My client in Crowborough are looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join their small team.
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager and will be carrying out the following duties:
- To be responsible for the day to day customer service
- Monitoring energy generation data from all solar sites
- Instructing field maintenance engineers as necessary throughout the country
- Undertaking customer service calls and emails both incoming and outgoing
- Office administration including processing supplier invoices etc.
- Ensuring up to date generation data for each site in preparation for submission of the quarterly claims to the Feed in Tariff Provider (FiT)
- Maintaining Company dataroom records
- Preparing ad hoc and periodical reports as required.
- A primary responsibility to protect in the interests of the company, and its shareholders at all times.
- To ensure all site generation alarms are investigated and dealt with in a timely manner.
- The day to day monitoring of all subcontractors and suppliers used by the Company in the performance of normal operational activities.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Ensuring operational Service Level Agreements stay within those targets agreed with the Company`s customers.
- Assist Landlords and their representatives by providing information as requested from time to time in line with Company policy.
- Report Maintenance and operational issue summary to Customer Service Manager on a regular basis.
If you have the right experience and are interested in this position then please apply today or call Lizzie on 01892 544 826.