We've got a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work at Brownsea Island. With strong influencing skills and the ability to be highly organised you'll lead on a range on projects but the main one will be "Discover Brownsea".
We will be willing to consider applications for a job share or part-time. Appointment to part-time will only be possible if we receive applications that could combine to deliver the full role.
A driving licence will be essential for this role.
What you'll be doing
The projects managed by this post are an important part of moving towards our vision for the island and playing our part to deliver the National Trust's charitable cause to look after special places for ever for everyone. The role will manage a range of projects but two of the main ones will be: "Discover Brownsea" that will transform the visitor experience on Brownsea Island over the next 10 years and the Logistics Project that will dramatically improve the efficiency of our operations bringing people and goods on and off the island.
For more information please read the additional documents attached to this advert.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role you'll need;
- Experience of logistics, building or construction projects
- Experience in Project management practices and the use of frameworks to deliver projects
- Excellent leadership and communication skills including the ability to manage and motivate project teams
- Sound experience of funding, procuring, contracting and financial processes
- Proven track record of managing budgets to control costs
- Proven experience in sponsor, stakeholder and client / supplier relationship management
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as GBP2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership