Digital Media & Communications Officer
Fixed term contract 9 months
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location: , Leicestershire
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00am - 17:30pm Monday - Friday
Are you a creative and passionate about digital marketing?
Are you looking to work for an international industry leading brand?
If YES this role could be for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Media & Communications Officer to join our client, a very well known international brand at their modern head office in LE19.
This is family run business where the employees are at the heart of all they do; you will be working with friendly and fun team and experienced management in stylish offices.
The Digital Media & Communications Officer is responsible for ensuring that the business is represented in the best possible way on digital media channels whilst supporting the wider marketing and profile-raising opportunities for the business overall. The successful candidate will also responsible for the delivery of effective communications and relevant strategies aiding to drive sales within the business.
360 marketing role including sourcing, organising, attending and reporting back on companywide events, digital media campaigns and social media, branding and campaigns.
To be considered for the position you must have:
- At least 2 years experience in a digital marketing position with proven experience in implementing strategies
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to strategic change
- Experience in working within stakeholder parameters and requirements
- Track record of identifying and maximising new business opportunities
- Confident personality, customer focused, excellent communicator
- Hold clean driving licence
If the above information has sparked your interest and left you wanting more please call Ruby at Brook Street Leicester on 0116 251 61 71 for more information or email your CV