Property Investment Sales / Portfolio Development Manager
Job Title: Property Investment Sales / Portfolio Development Manager
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £20,000 with OTE of up to £50,000-£55,000
Job Type: Full Time, Commissioned
The Company is a leading Property Investment Sales company specialising in new builds, commercial and established investment properties, offering an exceptional level of service and expertise to their clients.
Established for over 5 years, with offices in the city centre of Nottingham - this company requires driven individuals keen to make their mark in Property Investment
- Developing key relationships with clients looking for ready-made investment property.
- Undertake front line telephone and face to face sales support
- NO cold calling - All warm leads.
- Ascertain client needs by listening to the details provided.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure that all viewings and enquiries are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions
- Comply with the company's standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of achievement within a sales environment
- Negotiation ability
- Estate agency sales experience (preferred)
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Good communication ability
- Good phone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Experience working to targets
Applicants from a non-property background who can demonstrate clear sales or business development skills will also be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Team Lead, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Executive, Internal Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Real Estate Sales, New Client Sales, B2B, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Business Development Lead will also be considered for this role.