An excellent opportunity for an Experienced CNC Miller/Machinist to join a well-established company based in Thetford, Norfolk!
The Role: CNC Miller/Machinist
To ensure that machining operations within the company are carried out effectively and to a high-quality standard to meet customer requirements. This includes machine programming/setting and machine maintenance. Other duties will include
- Perform milling duties to meet identified manufacturing schedule / customer requirements.
- Operate, set and programme milling machines.
- Job will require reading CAD drawing, producing components from said drawings and meeting deliver dates.
- Previous experience of CNC Programming, machine setting/operation of milling machines
- Reading technical drawings and technical work instructions
- Safety awareness
This is a full-time position working 37.5 Hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8.00am to 4.00pm with overtime availability.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, Negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for CNC Miller/Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly