We are delighted to support our North Shields based client in their search for a Temporary highly capable and well organised Medical Receptionist.
Location: North Shields
Start date - ASAP
Rate: £7 - £9 per hour (Experience dependant)
Expected duration: Initial 2 weeks, however subject to lead onto 2-6 months.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30pm
- Available immediately
-Previous Reception/ Administration experience
-System one experience (Not essential)
-Valid Enhanced DBS check
Working as part of the Reception and Admin team your daily responsibilities will be as follows:
- Acting as first point of contact for patients visiting the practice to provide and ensure a positive impression of the organisation
- To ensure that patients attending for appointment are directed to the waiting area and consultation / treatment room in an efficient and courteous manner
- Advise patients of relevant charges for non-NHS services and to collect payment and issue receipts for the same
- Receive and make telephone calls as required.
- Enter requests for home visits and relevant patient details into Emis.
- Recording all patient contacts and maintaining patient information in Emis Web.
- Operate the appointments booking systems to expedite access for patients to the appropriate doctor or health care worker, ensuring urgent cases receive the necessary priority
- Provide administrative support (telephone calls, mail shots etc) as directed by Reception Supervisor or Practice Manager.
If you are interested in this particular role, please email your CV
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Medical Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly