Would you like to earn over the summer and help to protect England's natural environment?
Brook Street are looking to recruit temporary administrative staff for NATURAL ENGLAND to work in their central York offices.
Successful candidates will be providing vital administrative support and a high quality customer service
as part of Natural England's vital work to support the environmental health and rural economy of
the English countryside.
Natural England is a rapidly evolving organisation, working in exiting times for the health of England's environment and the countryside.
Whilst this is temporary work, talent will be spotted and developed which in turn could lead to further possibilities.
To be considered for the role you must be able to commit from early summer to September 2018. For those candidates available longer the job is expected to continue for a minimum of 6 months.
- Pay rate £8 per hour
- Full time (37 hours per week) or part time (minimum 20 hrs per week)
- Flexi-time available
- Unlimited over-time within office opening hours, £12 per hour for mid week overtime and £16 per hour for weekend overtime (need to have completed 37 hours before overtime paid)
- Bonus paid for overtime (£30 per week for any candidate working more than 15% of their contractual hours, £60 per week for any candidate working more than 30% of their contractual hours).
- Paid holiday (average 4 hours per week); if not taken will be paid out at the end of the assignment if within 12 months of the candidate starting.
- Open plan modern offices in a central York location
- Covered secure bike parks
- Free car parking for anyone who lives more than 4 miles from their nearest park & ride
- Subsidised restaurant
- Great rest areas
- Onsite gym with low cost membership
If you are interested please apply now or contact 01904 628741for more information
Apply for Support Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly