The Supply Register, is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment managed service providers. With a national client list of Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts we are looking to create more opportunities for Teachers and Support Assistants that choose to work on a “supply” basis.
Thanks to our partnership with the NASUWT – The Teachers’ Union and the growing number of teachers looking to join our service there is now a need for a Candidate Resourcing Consultant for the Midlands region.
The Candidate Resourcing Consultant role is an important function that ensures the client account management team maintains a consistent pipeline of quality candidates for their clients.
The main functions of this role will be
· to attract, identify opportunities for and act as the first port of call for potential TSR candidates in Sheffield
· to ensure that all the necessary checks are completed to our very high vetting criteria that meets the safer recruitment in education standards
· to liaise with candidates face-to-face from our office network, regional NASUWT offices and on-site with our clients (applicants must be able to drive and have own transport)
Other daily activities for will include
· writing adverts for our various advertising channels
· creating marketing materials
· attendance at network and consultation events with the NASUWT
· supporting the Account Manager on a very busy channel.
For this role, we are open to receiving applications from education or recruitment backgrounds, though at least 6 months’ experience is preferred. We are looking for credible, articulate and personable consultants.
You can expect the following benefits at The Supply Register -
· a competitive salary
· incentives including social evenings and events
· internal and external continuous professional development opportunities.
The Supply Register is a dynamic and fast-moving education company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to help shape the growth of the business’s future and the education recruitment sector.
If you would like to join the growing TSR family and this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in exploring, we would love to hear from you.