3D Architectural Artist
Excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced 3D Architectural Artist to join a cutting-edge forward-thinking company based in Staffordshire!
The company is an expanding 3D visualisation studio based in Cannock, due to continued success they currently have an exciting opportunity to add to their team of talented 3D architectural artists and designers. They have openings for 3D Artists of all abilities and experience. If you think you have the ability to impress them with your work and would like the chance to join this fast-growing studio then please apply with examples of your work
This will include but not limited to;
- Knowledge of reading, reviewing and fully understanding 3D architectural documents
- Producing photo-real illustrations of contemporary architecture, modern interior spaces, product packaging, furniture and other branded products.
- Keep files as efficient as possible
- Producing animations
- Can create/paint realistic real world textures
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Possess a basic level of poly-modelling skills
- Thorough knowledge of3DS max, Vray and other industry plug-ins and software
- Experience of producing animations and being able to keep frame times efficient
In return, the company offers an attractive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join an expanding, forward thinking company then please apply now with at least three examples of your best work which should be relevant to the images we produce