An electrical services company are looking for a fully qualified Electrician for domestic installation work in the Harrogate, Leeds and York areas.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic Electrician who is looking for an exciting position to help develop and build our business. Our client pride themselves on our professionalism and high quality service.
The successful Electrician will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and will be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Your main duties as the Electrician will be as follows:-
- Ensure installation works are complete as scheduled and to meet deadlines
- Site Health and Safety
- Ensuring all work is carried out according to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Managing and completing completion reports
- Assist with final commissioning
- Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work
- Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure
- A quick thinking, problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- A proven background in domestic installations
- City &Guilds 2360 Part 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- City &Guilds 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- JIB membership preferred
Full clean UK Driving Licence
All applicants must provide two satisfactory references and relevant certificates
How to apply
Please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.