EMEA Regional Commercial Manager
EMEA Regional Commercial Manager
Salary 70k plus bonus
Within the EMEA region, the Regional Commercial Managers will support the EMEA Commercial team execute a number critical Commercial aims
- is intended to develop regional profitable sales in a selected number of Geographic Territories focussing on a selective and segmented number of accounts
- will form part of the team responsible for developing the EMEA regional market penetration
- builds strong effective partnership and relationships with key Stakeholders within top target accounts
- will drive % of business under contract within territory to 80 % minimum
- will ensure maximum value extraction for capacity offered
- will be instrumental in focussing internal STERIS resources around service metrics required by major account
- will create a Regional Territory vision for the business development and manage key Sales Force Effectiveness metrics to drive team performance around business growth
- Will deliver On target revenue growth through focussing Sales resource in a cost effective manner
- Will lead the Sales and sales support structure to deliver the Growth Plan
- Will develop the commercial structure in a Lean , Safe, Sustainable and High quality manner at all times delivering value to our Customers , being respectful of our people and benefitting our Shareholders
- (Business) In combination with Sales & Marketing Director EMEAA (SMD), establishes a business and sales strategy for top market opportunities.
- (Accountability) Drives revenue and profit targets for Selected Strategic Accounts across UK & I network
- Accountability) Achieve 80% of volume sold to Key Account Customers is under contract with strong negotiation on Capacity
- (Accountability ) Write and communicate to internal Strategic resources specific Key Account Development Plans and appropriate economic business rationale for expansion of Selected Strategic Accounts across EMEA network
- (Business) In conjunction with EMEA Technical Director and Sales & Marketing Director EMEAA (SMD), establishes a business and sales strategy for sustainable EO applications
- (Business) Working with SOP undertake Monthly forecast and Operational Metric reviews for selected Customers
- (Business) Undertake contract negotiations to achieve minimum price increases
- ( Business) Use strategic selling processes to clearly understand Customer development plans anticipating and communicating Customer future requirements
- (Customers First) Working with SOP, & local Operations Managers , drive improved customer perceptions of STERIS services improving NPS scores of > 50
- (Customers First) In conjunction with Marketing and Technical Team , develops an innovative Customer visitor experience and supports the hosting of targeted Customers within UK & I and international sites where appropriate
- (Customer First) Working with the Operational teams across EMEA improve the NPS of selected Customers
- (Accountability ) For specific National & Strategic accounts , be the lead commercial person in specific Customer plans aimed at driving a number of Sustainable EO practices , including IPCD optimisation , Lab work and Standard Cycles development
- (Financial) Achieve revenue and profitability growth for selected accounts with emphasis on higher profit growth .
- (Accountability) Contribute to EMEA regional profit performance v Budget
- (Accountability) Drives commercial commitment to timely and accurate Customer forecasting protocols
- ( Lean ) Arrange selected VSM mapping exercises and where appropriate Kaizen events which drive extra value for both partners
- ( Process) Adopt clear project management principles and “process biased approach” to communicating Customer key initiatives within STERIS organisation
- ((Operations) Supports Production management in following areas:
- Maintaining a safe, clean, secure working environment.
- Ensuring compliance to relevant standards, regulations and STERIS Policies
- Delivery of highest levels of Customer satisfaction
- (Lean) With support of STERIS AST Lean organisation, promote a culture of continuous improvement and excellent delivery of services to Customers
- (Teamwork) Contributes to the team effort by performing according to the guidelines outlined in the STERIS Code of Business Conduct, the GMP and other directives; supporting the directives and decisions of higher level management and accomplishing other duties as assigned. Embrace and promote the One Team One Goal culture within STERIS AST. Communicates in an effective manner by utilizing accepted business practices in a courteous and professional manner providing timely and accurate responses and service oriented offers of assistance.
- (Values) Supports the AST business imperatives of Growth, Operational Excellence, Leadership Excellence and Customer Focus, by acting with integrity, treating everyone with mutual respect, exhibiting a genuine commitment to the success of all employees, and delivering satisfaction to our Customers through teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement; this will be accomplished while acting safely and is defined as "The STERIS Way."
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical or Business discipline)
- Number of years Sales Leadership experience accepted in lieu of degree and type: 8- 10 years
- Quality Systems and working in a regulated environment i.e. GxP (2 years)
- Exposure to quality standards governing sterility assurance i.e. ISO 11137 (2 years)
- Prior experience in Healthcare and/or Microbiology industry (2 years)
- Service operational experience, preferably in the healthcare industry (2 years)
- R&D experience, preferably in the healthcare industry (1 year)
- Experimental development and execution, preferably in the healthcare industry (1 year)
- Sales and Commercial Experience 8-10 years
Specific skills and/or business competencies
- Ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate in English.
- Effective use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Able to complete statistical and data analysis using statistical tools such as MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with highly developed influencing skills .
- Strong emotional intelligence with a high degree of self-awareness which will contribute to team work and influencing across functional groups
- Effective organizing, analysing and math skills to determine organizational, Customer and regulatory problems and formulate corrective action plans and /or solutions; attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment with strong technical capabilities and be capable of handling multiple development aspects of assigned projects.
- Ability to adapt to changing duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to influence people in their opinions, attitude or judgements; to generalize, evaluate and make decisions in stressful situations.
- Normal hearing range sufficient to hear alarms, bells, horns, etc.
Apply for EMEA Regional Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly