Payroll and Administrative Coordinator
PAYROLL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATORSalary: Please advise salary requirementsBenefits:28 days holiday, pension schemeHours:Full timeOur client based in Ledbury has traded since 1989 and are looking for a Payroll and Administrative Coordinator to process monthly payroll from start to finish using Sage 50 Payroll in an accurate manner, including month and year end routine, working to strict deadlines using confidential data on a daily basis with total discretion and confidentiality.Duties Include:
- Pay calculation.
- RTI online submissions.
- Calculation of statutory payments.
- Calculating pension contributions in line with auto enrolment.
- Maintain employee records.
- Update and upload pension details.
- Recording starter and leaver information.
- Recording HMRC payments and advising finance.
- Dealing with queries from employees regarding pay/pension.
- Issuing Job Offer Letters, Contracts and Amendments to Contracts, Calculation pro rata holidays etc. as and when required.
- PAYROLL EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL: Sage 50 payroll preferred
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves discrepancies in payroll records.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and good verbal communication with employees.
- A flexible attitude is essential as you may be asked to undertake other duties to assist the team in meeting its objectives
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!Keywords:Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, , Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Clerk Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Admin Assistant, Accountancy, Finance, Banking and Finance