Brook Street are recruiting for a strong administrator with a proven work history to provide support to our client
Our client is based on the outskirts of Mansfield offers a good working environment along with a competive pay rate
This is a temporary role working full time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm to start as soon as possible and the assignment is expected to run until the end of August, there may be the potential for a slight extension past this date.
As a workforce systems administrator you will provide technical and administrative support and contribute to the continued development and evaluation of the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) providing support to customers, managers and employees for all functions provided as part of the workforce systems service.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Picking up emails
* Answering queries
* Creating records
* Data Input
* Assist and support the Workforce Systems Lead in the rollout, maintenance and development of additional functionality within the Electronic Staff Record system
* Day to day coordination of the maintenance of the ESR database and the integrity of the data held and ensuring the structure of the database reflects the organisation structures within the organisations supported
* Use the McKesson "Remedy" extranet system to raise calls relating to problems/errors within ESR as raised by system users, and to monitor and pursue these to conclusion, reporting outcomes to the Workforce Systems Lead
* Provide ESR system administrator support to ESR users. Setting up users, amending URP details, and re-setting expired passwords as required.
Ideal candidates will have a flexible and can do attitude with the ability to hit the ground running and provide a comprehensive support system to our client.
Our client requires the following
* Good strong IT knowledge, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to prioritise own workload
The pay rate is £9 per hour for the first 12 weeks rising to £9 per hour after 12 weeks. Benefits include holiday pay, pension scheme, onsite parking
Please apply online with your CV in word format or contact Claire in the public sector team on 0115 947 6326
Apply for Workforce Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly