Level 2 Swimming Teacher
RTW Monson SC
Vacancy – Experienced ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher
(Monday and Friday evenings based in Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge)
We are a successful competitive club with a track record of developing swimmers to county, regional and national levels.
We are Swim 21 accredited and have a membership of over 250 swimmers. We have a vacancy for an experienced Level 2 Swimming Teacher to join our rapidly growing Swim School and help drive the development of our younger swimmers.
This is a part time role – Monday evenings based in Tunbridge Wells (7pm to 8.40pm) and Friday evenings in Tonbridge (5pm to 6.30pm). We will consider applicants applying for either one or both of the sessions.
Salary is competitive depending on qualifications and experience.
The position may additionally require some administration.
- ASA Level 2 Teacher or equivalent with experience
- Experience teaching ASA Stages 1-8
- The ability to create progressive, motivating and fun lesson plans which meet the requirements of the swimmers being taught
- Understanding of Long Term Athlete Development or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and an excellent team player
- Be available to start ASAP (or later if suits the candidate)
- NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification) or NRASTC (National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches)
- Administration and IT skills
- Proven record of developing swimmers
- Competitive swimming background
The successful candidate will need to complete DBS check.
If you wish to have an informal discussion or have any questions, please email us.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV, 2 reference contacts and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post.
Apply for Level 2 Swimming Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly