Senior Pensions Transition Manager
Job Title: Senior Pensions Transition Manager
Salary: up to £65,000
Job Type: Fulltime, Permanent
The Company is currently undertaking a major organisational change programme that brings together three separate units into a single business supported by the standardisation of systems and processes across three sites.
The Administration Business provides services for around 550,000 pension scheme members and involves around 150 staff. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting the transition of the pensions administration business to the new target operating model and embedding the new processes across all three locations.
This role is pivotal to the successful implementation of the pensions administration target operating model. As part of the Senior Management Team, you will work with colleagues and through to ensure best practice is adopted and issues addressed to facilitate the change.
- Review the programme strategic planning process and support the implementation at an operational level;
- Provide leadership, support and effective diagnostic reporting of issues arising;
- Drive high performance and the standards required as part of the Target Operating Model, ensuring adherence to sector regulations and standards.
- Ensure full compliance with the internal agreed processes and procedures delivering accurate reporting at all levels in a timely fashion and to facilitate decision making;
- Identify issues and pragmatic solutions for change including supporting the desired culture and values programme. Facilitate the effective removal of barriers to service delivery;
- Actively contribute, and lead aspects of the senior management operational planning and delivery programme.
- Provide constructive challenge where necessary at all levels supported by evidence to facilitate decision making and stakeholder updates.
- Experience of project managing a major change/transformation programme with successful delivery of agreed outcomes.
- Pensions Administration Operational management experience
- A high level of personal drive and ambition to succeed along with the ability to lead others to the same goal.
- High degree of professional standards, ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to appropriate identify issues, analyse impact and develop sound solutions for change
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of MS Office products, especially Excel
- A confident leadership approach with the ability to motivate others.
- A highly developed mediation style resulting in pragmatic resolution of complex issues.
- Ability to work as a team whilst also demonstrating leadership qualities including listening and clearly articulating disagreements in a constructive manner.
- Experience of the breadth of the diversity agenda including embedding good practice and an understanding of Company's and the public sector's commitment to combating discrimination and promoting equality of opportunity.
Reasonable adjustment will be made to working arrangements to accommodate a person with a disability who otherwise would be prevented from undertaking the work
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Pensions Caseworker, Pensions Administrator, Pension Data Administrator, Pension Data Processor, Pension Administration Manager, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Services Support and Financial Services Executive may also be considered for this position.