Technical & Commercial Support Administrator
To provide administrative resource to the Technical & Commercial Manager and Project Engineer in support of Commercial and Project activities.
- Logging Customer enquiries, assisting with quote preparation and following up status as necessary.
- Managing Company Registers and Directories to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date.
- Completion of Master Setting Sheets.
- Preparing Sample Packs and maintaining Sample Records including adequate logging of retained samples, completion of Sample Setting Sheets and Tool Trial Reports.
- Assisting Project Engineer in planning and Project Management.
- Working with the Tooling Maintenance Engineer to coordinate ‘non-chargeable’ repairs as necessary.
You will have great attention to detail, be fully conversant with MS Word and Excel and possess a high degree of literacy.
You will be happy to follow detailed instructions but also able to work on your own initiative.
No previous commercial or technical experience is required as all relevant training will be given.
Magma Moulding is a quality injection moulder with a reputation for technically demanding products. We produce and assemble the well-known Trunki suitcases as well as producing a wide variety of plastic mouldings for the automotive, defence, consumer, safety and building products markets.
Our parent company, Magmatic design and distribute award winning children's travel products under the Trunki brand. They are a market leading company, selling internationally to over 40 countries and to major UK retailers and independents in the nursery, toy and luggage markets. Their aim is to make travelling with children as enjoyable as possible with affordable and innovative products.
We pride ourselves on having a great working environment in a relaxed atmosphere and regular social events.
Major Job Challenges:
Ensuring that quotations are dealt with in a timely manner when resource is limited.
Managing multiple requirements and priorities concurrently.