Senior Property Consultant
Senior Property Consultant
(GBP19,390 rising to GBP20,000)
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for LSL Property Services PLC, one of the United Kingdom's largest Property Management companies. LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
The Corporate Client Department is currently looking for enthusiastic, supportive & self-motivated individuals to join the highly successful Lettings department within Exeter City Centre.
Location: Exeter EX4
Hours: Monday-Friday Hours: 09:00-17:30
Working in a fast-paced and demanding office environment, you will be responsible for the support and supervision of a team of property management consultants to include coaching, complex customer complaints, high-level client requests and report writing as well as managing and completing the lettings cycle for a small diverse portfolio that covers property across the UK.
Supervising your team will include such tasks as coaching and training, delegating tasks to individuals, completing quality assurance checks on case handler work, standing in for your team leader in their absence and supporting your team leader in 121s, recruitment & other HR related tasks.
Looking after a small lettings-only portfolio, you will proactively work with the lettings team to manage the complete lettings cycle including: marketing of properties, checking and verifying tenants, organising check ins, check outs, inventories, maintenance, routine visits and routine inspections.
- Knowledge of lettings and property management
- Natural flair for leadership & supportive behaviors
- Proven customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Self-motivation & flexibility
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate at a high level
- Ability to prioritise own workload and with limited supervision
- IT literate
- Good communicator and Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- GBP19,390 rising to GBP20,000 after successfully completing the probation period
- 6 month probation period subject to performance
- 20 days holiday entitlement, not inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Pension Scheme
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
This would suit some with property experience who is already an existing senior letting manager, or for someone looking to take the next step in their property management career. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then please apply now!