I am recruiting for a OISC registered caseworker, working for a leading immigration specialist based in Bristol City centre paying a salary of up to £30000.
Working for one of the leading and fastest growing providers of immigration advice and representation in the UK you MUST be registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). You will undertake Immigration casework up to level of OISC competence.
Your role will be to provide written and verbal representation, including advocacy in court for clients seeking assistance in the Immigration law field in accordance with the OISC Code of Standards
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Represent clients before immigration judges, in person (if OISC level 2 or 3) or in writing as required, including preparation of cases.
- Draft witness statements, skeleton arguments, representations and other complex documents and letters
- Liaise with Immigration Authorities, other agencies, and groups as required
- Interview and advise clients regarding Immigration/Asylum law, procedure, and practice. Provide guidance to clients on completion of documents.
- Ensure that their work conforms to the OISC Code of Standards
- Registered with the OISC (level 1, 2 or 3 will be considered)
- LLB or Law related degree/diploma
- Experience of representing clients in a court of law
- Experience working on immigration cases
- Comfortable managing multiple caseloads
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written with proven interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE SPECIFICALLY Registered with the OISC ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £25000-£30000 dependent on experience
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Monday- Friday 9-5 working hours
- Centrally based office in Bristol City Centre
- 5 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0117 926 4552
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
THIS ROLE WOULD ALSO BE SUITABLE FOR APPLICANTS