Lledr Hall Outdoor Education Centre, Snowdonia, North Wales
Salford City Council is recruiting a Centre Administrator at Lledr Hall Outdoor Education Centre, Pont y Pant, Dolwyddelan, Conwy LL25 0PJ.
The post is permanent, working 18 hours per week. The salary is Salford Scale Grade 2C SCP 22-25, £20,661-£22658 (pro rata).
The adventurous residential activity centre, founded in 1974, is owned and managed by Salford City Council and is an AHOEC Gold Standard centre, situated in 14 acres of parkland in the heart of Snowdonia. Its role is to support the schools of Salford deliver a broad and balanced education to the children and young people of the city.
The post requires:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at grade A*-C
- 3 years’ experience in administration of educational establishments or similar.
- Excellent ICT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of compiling databases
- Experience of financial systems including financial monitoring and profiling
- Self motivated
- Flexible approach to working
- Organised and friendly
- An understanding of and a commitment to the value of short stay residential education
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role. NO CV’S PLEASE.
For an informal chat regards the post please speak to Graham Burns, Head of Centre 01690 750214