Business Developement Manager
Business Development Manager
Basic Salary: £30,000 plus £2,000 car allowance plus commission
Based in Yorkshire
Driving licence with own transport essential
Brighter FM Limited is a small company with big ambitions. Operating within the facilities management (FM) market they are focused on growth. With a stable client list, Brighter FM are looking to further develop the residential markets and penetrate the commercial markets.
You will be commercially astute and hold excellent communication skills, with a proven track-record of generating revenue. You will help shape the growth of the business’s future.
The company works within property development and Facilities Management. Your role is to grow the FM arm of the company, offering reactive and planned maintenance work.
This is a very ambitious company. You will need to be a “go getter” who relishes the idea of building pipelines and converting sales which lead to very satisfied clients.
This role will suit a BDM located in the North West or North East of the country.
- Generating leads and developing robust business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Presenting to decision makers within the FM markets
- Closing the deal and working with operations to get the job done
- Maximising networking events, conferences and trade shows both in working hours and outside of working hours when required
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Work autonomously
- Work in partnership with operations to further develop the supply chain
- To contribute to the sales strategy of the business.
- Hit realistic quarterly KPI’s set by the MD
- Minimum of 2 years-experience within business development
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management, working autonomously
- You will be determined, outgoing, positive and diplomatic
- Experience in FM and/or construction is an essential requirement
- Driving licence with own transport
- Remote working with timely visits to HQ based in Leeds
Interested? Please send your cv and details of your current remuneration by return.