Factory & Fabrication Maintenance Engineer
FULL TIME - FACTORY & FABRICATION MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
NH Case Ltd is a fish processor supplying its products into the wholesale and manufacturing sectors throughout the UK. We are currently looking for a new factory, coldstore and fabrication maintenance engineer.
- Carrying out routine scheduled servicing and maintenance work.
- Diagnosing and responding to equipment faults.
- Ordering and fitting specialist components, fixtures and fittings.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE Legislation.
- Managing and monitoring stocks, costs of supplies and equipment.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Carrying out refurbishment and repair of factory fabrication
- Relevant engineering certificates required.
Salary: TBC depending on experience.
Apply for Factory & Fabrication Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly