Credit Risk Clerk
Do you have great Administration and Finance experience? Do you thrive on a challenge and look to provide and excellent service? If so, THEN APPLY FOR THIS ROLE TODAY - THIS ROLE WILL NOT LAST LONG!!
This role is working from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday for £11 per hour. This role is to be paid weekly (every Friday) for 12 weeks. THIS ROLE IS A TEMP-TO-PERM ASSIGNMENT THAT WILL BECOME PERMANENT AFTER 12 WEEKS.
Our client is looking for a Credit Risk Clerk to work in the Centre of Bristol.
They are looking for someone to carry out these tasks:
- Control, review, monitor and manage all aspects of Credit Risk
- Develop, maintain and improve credit risk strategies to manage decisions throughout a customer's life cycle.
- Provide analysis to manage customers credit limits and terms against agreed performance indicators.
- Work on analytical projects with minimal guidance.
- Provide support to business areas where queries arise regarding risk strategies
- Ensure that the losses experienced are controlled in line with business expectations.
- Contact customers to discuss circumstances which arise from findings as required.
- Liaise with third party suppliers and agencies as required.
- Maintain customers to ensure legalities remain intact.
SKILLS NEEDED ARE:
- Adhering to principles and values
- Deciding and initiating action
- Relating and networking
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
IF THIS ROLE INTERESTS YOU THEN APPLY NOW - THIS ROLE WILL NOT LAST LONG!!!
SEND YOUR CVs or CALL ON 01179 264552 NOW
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THESE FIELDS, APPLY NOW!
- Customer Service
- Call Centre Work
- Roles that have strong customer values
Apply for Credit Risk Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly