X-Ray Engineer / XRay Service Technician / X ray Field Engineer
Job title: X-Ray Engineer - Field Service
Location: North London - Home-based reporting to Head Office in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Based in Gloucestershire, the company is one of the leading independent x-ray equipment suppliers to the UK and Ireland. The company has a 50 year track record in providing innovative medical imaging technology and services to hospitals, diagnostic centres and medical services.
The Company's range of medical imaging systems include general X-ray, fluoroscopic, surgical, mobile, direct digital imaging solutions extremity CT, as well as dental imaging equipment and mammographic equipment.
- To provide field service engineering support for the installation, routine servicing and repair of all products.
- To provide technical support to equipment stakeholders, both physically attending site and in the form of telephone support.
- Travel is an integral part of the role.
- To work with the product specialists and service management team to enable a continual improvement in the company's performance and products.
- Achieve a high level of repairs on first visit.
- HNC/HND in electronics or equivalent.
- Extended field service experience or proven Medical or X-ray engineering experience.
- Articulate, professional, well-presented and with good customer facing skills.
- Must be able to prepare reports and other documentation to a very high level and be methodical and accurate.
Please be aware; candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role. No relocation fees are available and visas will not be sponsored.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: X-Ray Service Technician, X-Ray Maintenance Technician, X-Ray Engineer, X-Ray Service Engineer, X-Ray Maintenance Engineer, X-Ray Field Service Engineer, X-Ray Field Service Technician, Medical Engineer, Medical Field Service Engineer, Medical Service Engineer, Medical Technician, Biomedical Engineer, Biomedical Technician, Medical Calibration Engineer, Medical Installation Engineer, Medical Maintenance Technician, Medical Maintenance Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for X-Ray Engineer / XRay Service Technician / X ray Field Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly